- Beta defensin 2
- Pancreatic elastase 1
- Secretory IgA
- Bile acids (primary + secondary)
- Occult blood (FIT)
- Commensal bacteria
- Bacteroides sub-group
- Clostridium sub-group
- Opportunistic bacteria
- Sulfidogenic bacteria
- LPS forming bacteria
- Helicobacter pylori + stool antigen
Become an Invivo verified practitioner to purchase this productLogin / Register
GI EcologiX™ is the ultimate gut health and microbiome stool test using qPCR & protein-based assays to provide a comprehensive analysis of the GI ecosystem and chronic disease-related microbial (bacteria, yeast, parasites) markers, which are backed by the clinical literature, alongside host health markers.
It is a chronic disease-centric profile, replacing acute microbial markers and those routinely tested for in healthcare systems.
The science ensures you gain data that is personalised and consistent, enabling meaningful clinical output and the ability to confidently compare two sets of results from the same patient.
Needing just two swabs from one sample, this is a simple and easy home testing kit.
– 7 x health markers to assess inflammation, immune function, digestion, gut barrier health, and occult blood
– 63 x microbial markers including markers related to IBD, mucin degradation and gut barrier impairment, SCFA production, SIBO, H. pylori, dysbiosis, inflammation
– Support materials and resources
Sample type: Stool
Turnaround time: 15 working days
Lab: Invivo Diagnostics