Female Ecology Mastercourse
The Female Ecology Mastercourse - The Vaginal and Urinary Microbiome with Moira Bradfield 6 week online course - 9 hours CPD
Join Moira Bradfield, ND to master female intimate ecology – the vaginal and urinary microbiomes – in clinical practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Over 6 weeks Moira will lead you through the maze of information on the vaginal microbiome and how it relates to clinical practice, case interpretation and therapeutic application.
– Essential anatomy and physiology
– Keystone species and their role in host health & physiology
– Common clinical presentations of bacterial vaginosis, vulvovaginal candidiasis (thrush), urinary tract infections, cytolytic vaginosis & others
– Microbial links with fertility and pregnancy
– What questions to ask
– How to test, how to treat and how to support
Download the course guide (under resources) for more information on class topics and learning objectives.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
– Class slides
– Clinical considerations and cheatsheets
– Client instructions sheets
– Access to a dedicated Female Ecology Facebook group with Moira and the clinical education team at invivo.
The course consists of 6 online webinars over 6 weeks, each lasting 90 minutes. They will be split into 12 videos for those who prefer shorter classes. When joining live there will be Q&A, which will also be recorded. These will be available to watch in your dashboard for 12 months after the course starts.
PLEASE LOG IN TO PURCHASE
Moira Bradfield, founder of Intimate Ecology clinical and education services, is a Naturopath, Acupuncturist and educator with over 18 years clinical experience. She has a passion for helping people reach optimal health in sustainable and sensible ways.
Clinically she has a niche interest in recurrent vaginal infections, optimal vaginal and genitourinary health, hormones and the vaginal microbiome.
Moira holds a Bachelor of Naturopathy Southern Cross University, a Master’s degree in Acupuncture from Southern Cross University and is a PhD Candidate at Griffith University, Australia researching the vaginal microbiome and recurrent vaginal infections.
In addition to her role as a Naturopath, Moira has lectured in Naturopathy, biosciences and nutrition both overseas and in Australia.