We have recently partnered with US BioTek laboratories to bring you two new organic acids tests.
These are comprehensive urinary metabolic profiles, without any superfluous markers, to ensure you only pay for clinically relevant information.
The addition of metabolites from environmental pollutants and chemicals, creates a biochemistry profile that reflects how well the body is obtaining and utilising nutrients, as well as its toxic burden.
Join us for this concise, but information-packed 60-minute webinar with Dr Chris Meletis.
- The test – what it looks like, what it is, a brief note on the methodology/technology
- What makes this profile unique?
- What can we glean about mitochondrial/neurotransmitter function from urinary metabolites?
- Where are the environmental pollutants found and what conditions are they associated with?
- Test interpretation:
- What are the urinary metabolites actually telling us?
- What conclusions can be drawn from them when they are low/high?
- What are some of the clinical considerations (supplements/advice) that you commonly use with these profiles?
- Does age make a difference? Can it be used on kids? The elderly? Any considerations when using this test for different age groups?