Learn how to assess overall gastrointestinal health by comprehensive molecular evaluation of the GI microbiome, gut inflammation and mucosal immunity, and digestive function. Diagnostic Solutions Lab offers the first FDA approved platform for the comprehensive evaluation of GI pathogens using molecular/PCR based techniques. In addition to the assessment of bacteria, protozoal, and viral pathogens, the lab also employs this technology to assess opportunistic and beneficial organisms. This is the true diagnostic solution for evaluating gut health.
This educational webinar is designed to enlighten the clinician with:
- When should the GI-MAP be considered?
- Interpretation of the microbiome, digestive function, and immune and inflammatory markers
- Diet and supplement recommendations based upon abnormal results
- Environmental triggers that cause autoimmunity
- Case study presentations using GI-MAP stool analysis