Bio.Clear™ Microbia GI is a botanical formulation designed to rebalance dysbiotic microbiome(s). The botanicals have been chosen for their historic use as anti-microbials, but also because of the in-vitro evidence for restricting the growth of certain pathogenic bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Microbia GI is designed to be used in short-term plans to help redress an imbalance in one, or multiple, microbiomes. Botanicals do not possess the same ability to induce antibiotic resistance or impact too strongly on microbial diversity, so they can be a more ecosystem-friendly way of working with minor infections that do not require antibiotic treatment.
Microbia GI should always be followed up with support for the microbiome, such as prebiotics and polyphenols to help encourage healthy biodiversity.
Read more in our tech paper, which is available to download below.
- Multi-botanical formula to cover microbes, parasites, fungi, worms, and viruses
- Anti-biofilm properties
- Ecosystem-friendly way of working with minor infections without inducing anti-biotic resistance
- Dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free, GMP, GMO-free
- Available in 60s (dose from 2 per day)
- RRP £39.50 | Clinician £27.65
- From 92p per dose